You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully before you access/use the services of this site. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The website is only for your personal reference and not for user’s commercial use and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and DigiFacets.
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws-
- The term Digifacets shall refer to owners of this site and the term Site refers to www.digifacets.com/termsofuse.
- All the information, text, data, content, images, graphics, video, audio etc. on this site is the exclusive property of Digifacets, its affiliates, licensors and/or content providers.
- Under no circumstances can you circulate/use copies of the content in any manner or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
- You cannot create a false or fake identity in order to mislead others or to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
- You shall not violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through our Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity) as it may lead to civil & criminal penalties.
- You are not permitted to post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit any Content that infringes, misappropriates, or violates a third party’s intellectual property i.e. patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- You will not interrupt, intrude or attempt to interrupt or intrude the operation of this site in any manner.
- You cannot upload, post or otherwise disseminate any content that (in our sole discretion) is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful, politically slanted, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
Third Party Websites/ links
The website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Digifacets. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Digifacets takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. We make no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods or services contained in such links and we will not be liable for any claim relating thereto. We have no responsibility for, their content, goods, services, performance, operation, availability, business practices or policies and the same is provided only for information purposes. We do not imply any endorsement or recommendation of their content, goods, or services, or of any association of us with such third parties.
If you decide to access any of these websites and links, it will be entirely at your own risk & responsibility. By accessing and using the Digifacets website, you expressly relieve us from liabilities arising from your access or use of any third-party website/links.
Disclaimer of warranties
The site and its content is provided “as is” and “as available” basis and Digifacets makes no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, the accuracy of the information, content, materials, products, title and non-infringement on this site. You expressly agree that your use and access of this site is at your sole risk. In no event, shall Digifacets take liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies of content etc. (ii) personal or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our site and services, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site and services, (v) bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Services by any third party and/or (vi) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the access or use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our site and services
Limitation of Liability
Digifacets (and its officers, employees, suppliers, directors, affiliates, group and subsidiaries or holding companies) shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages/liabilities suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in connection with access, use, breach of these terms, the furnishing, performance and/or use of the website, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profits; loss of business or customers; damage to goodwill, damage to or loss of any systems, equipment, data or programs, professional indemnity, data protection, confidentiality, or any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the app, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action and, damage associated with business interruption or failure. The foregoing limitation of liability irrespective of whether the claim is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other theory of liability.
User acknowledges that, in the event User breaches any provision of these terms or any other policies/amendments, Digifacets will not have an adequate remedy to cover damages arising therefrom. In this regard, Digifacets shall therefore be entitled to obtain an injunction against such breach from any court of competent jurisdiction immediately. Digifacets reserves the right to seek further remedies as per maximum permissible possibilities under law.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The parties shall attempt to resolve the disputes, if any, relating to the terms through negotiations, between themselves/senior executives of the parties who have authority to settle the disputes or through mutual appointment of a third party as arbitrator. If the matter cannot be resolved, through negotiation/arbitration, the matter shall be referred to competent court, for which Digifacets is free to choose the jurisdiction of its preference as to where such action may be held.